To be a leading private school in Al Ain which provides an exemplary learning environment in line with the vision of ADEC.
To provide an exemplary learning environment which
- develops student abilities
- needed to be self-confident
- world-class learners
- capable of meeting the challenges of the 21st century
- becoming productive, responsible and contributing members of society
Preserving the Past… Shaping the Future…
Our aims are directly in line with the aims of private education in the UAE as articulated by ADEC as follows:
- To enable all children, male and female, to become confident, articulate, independent, enthusiastic and successful lifelong learners.
- To engage children cognitively, experientially and emotionally by fostering their spiritual, social, cultural and moral development across the entire range of school provision.
- To provide a relevant, flexible and challenging curriculum that allows all students to complete secondary education, to have access to opportunities for further study, employment or training, and to become effective and successful participants in the local and international communities.
- To develop an understanding of UAE history, culture and language.
- To provide inclusive opportunities and special educational assistance to children with special needs.
- To provide opportunities and special programs for children who are gifted and talented.
- To recruit and retain teachers who are skilled, dedicated and highly qualified.
- To offer opportunities for parents to participate in the education of their children.
- To promote and enrich the national identity, family and community values, local traditions and cultures, and the pluralistic society of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
Four core values underpin our aims:
- Best practices are applied and integrated at all levels of the organization. Evidence of Best Practices should be demonstrated in daily actions at overall school aspects leading to innovation and performance excellence.
- The school community is empowered with a perspective of, and respect for social responsibility and good citizenship, from a global and local perspective. Social, cultural, economic and environmental responsibility underpins this core value.
This school values the development of visionary leadership at all levels in its community. Through a shared vision and visible commitment of all school community members to the principles and practices of continuous improvement and performance excellence, it is expected that leadership can be developed and nurtured.
This school values lifelong learning in all members if its community. This is espoused by all school community members being able to engage in lifelong personal learning.