Required Documents for the Registration
(Kindly note that submission of incomplete required documents can cause delay of registration)
All documents are photocopied and valid:
- Completed School Application form (Filled in and signed by the parents/guardian).
- Copy and original of Emirates ID (parents and student)
- Original Passport (parents and student)
- Visa (parents and student) – For expats only
- Birth Certificate (In Arabic or English officially stamped by the originating country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the UAE Embassy in that country).
- Student Vaccination Certificate
- Medical reports if a child is Special Needs.
- Student Insurance Card “Thiqa” / Daman
- Student 6 personal photos
- Family Book (for UAE Nationals Only)
- Previous school report or transcript (An officially-stamped copy of this transcript is required).
- A Transfer Certificate (In Arabic or English and officially stamped).
KG2 to Grade 12 Students Requirement Application applying from:
- Other Emirates: Original Transfer Certificate from previous school and legalized from the appropriate Educational Zone, original report card.
- Outside U.A.E.: Original Transfer Certificate from previous school
- Translated to English or Arabic – and legalized from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & U.A.E. Embassy in the country of origin and a letter confirming successful completion of the previous grade.
KG 1 Students Requirement Application
- The child must be 3 years and 8 months by the 1st of September.
- Blue Board (House Number)