New students once registered will undergo the following:
1. New students will undergo an orientation with other retaining students during the first week of school.
2. Others joining the school at later dates will be orientated by the student affair officer and the section supervisors.
3. New students should be fully aware of school policies.
4. New students will sit for a diagnostic test to make sure the school knows their level and can be able to help them with any areas of concern.
Students will be given their books, uniforms and guidance/school rules before the schools starts.
Any student leaving the school should undertake the following procedure:
1. Filling out a student transfer form, indicating clearly the reasons for leaving the school.
2. Completing the remaining fees and closing any pending accounts.
3. Should provide No Objection Letter from the new school.
4. The school will withdraw the student system and transfer it to the new school via e-SIS if in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi provision.
5. If out of Abu Dhabi provision, or out of the country, request a transfer letter.